Pages

Search the Sample Letter You Need

Loading...

Thursday, 3 May 2012

Request for Tuition Fee Waiver/Installment


The following sample letter can be used as a request for Tuition Fee Waiver and Depositing fee in installments


February 19, 2012


The Executive Vice President
Mohammad Ali Jinnah University
Islamabad.


Subject: Request for Fee Deposit Relaxation


Respected Sir,

I have got enrolled in MS Management (Marketing) programme of M.A.J.U, Islamabad Campus under registration number MM-00000.

I am doing job in a semi-government organization and have no other mean of earning. I have to bear all study expenses from my earning. Being a salaried person, I am unable to deposit Course Fee of Rs. 36000/-.

It is requested that some fee may be waived and should you grant, the rest may be allowed to pay in 4 equal installments. 


Truly,


 Name
Address
Contact

No comments:

Post a Comment