sample letter of consent to travel with one parent

 [Your Name]

[Your Address] [City, State, Zip Code] [Email Address] [Phone Number] [Date]

[Recipient's Name] [Recipient's Address] [City, State, Zip Code]

Subject: Consent for Minor's Travel with [Parent's Name]

Dear [Recipient's Name],

I hope this letter finds you well. I am writing to formally grant my consent for the travel of my minor child, [Child's Full Name], born on [Child's Date of Birth], with their other parent, [Other Parent's Full Name], during the period of [Start Date] to [End Date].

The purpose of this trip is [briefly describe the reason for the travel, e.g., vacation, family visit, etc.]. The itinerary includes [provide details of the travel plans, including destinations, dates, and any other relevant information]. [Other Parent's Full Name] will be responsible for the well-being and safety of our child throughout the duration of the trip.

In accordance with any legal requirements, I am including a copy of my identification documents, including my passport and driver's license, to verify my identity as the parent providing consent. Additionally, I am providing [Other Parent's Full Name] with a copy of the child's birth certificate to establish the parent-child relationship.

I understand the importance of maintaining communication during the trip, and I have provided [Other Parent's Full Name] with my contact information, including my phone number and email address. I kindly request that [Other Parent's Full Name] keeps me informed of any changes in the travel plans or any unforeseen circumstances that may arise.

I trust that [Other Parent's Full Name] will ensure the safety, well-being, and comfort of our child during the trip. If there are any concerns or issues that may require my attention, please do not hesitate to contact me immediately.

Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I appreciate your understanding and support in facilitating this trip for [Child's Full Name].

Sincerely,

[Your Full Name]

Search the Sample Letter You Need

Powered by Blogger.