Declining the Job Offer


Many time we face a situation where an offer is received but it does not seem beneficial as compare to our current job. Negotiating with the employer for increase in salary offer is a difficult task.
You need to be careful while salary negotiation as you may loose the offer also. Here is a sample letter that will help you how and on what grounds you can negotiate with the employer who has offered the employment to you.

How to write a Job Decline Letter or Thanks letter?
Dear Mr... ......

Thank you very much for your telephone call and letter offering me the position of (position) with US Embassy.  I believe firmly in the mission of your organization and appreciate the challenging opportunity you offered.

With the current raise in salary announced in budget by the government and increments on account of MS degree, the difference in monetary benefits has further reduced to couple of thousands only. Moreover, I will have to sacrifice the medical facility for my mother, which is part of my current benefits.

In view of the aforesaid facts, I request you to re-consider the offer, otherwise, regretfully, consider this email as decline.I do appreciate all the courtesy extended to me by your office, and I wish you the best in your endeavors.
\
Thanks and regards
Name


Good News: Now you can browse more free sample letters by clicking at Free Formal Letters its absolutely free and is being maintained by the blogger of this blog.

Search the Sample Letter You Need

Powered by Blogger.