Sample Entertaining Email Resignation in Academic Language

 

Subject: The End of an Era

Dear [Manager’s Name],

I hope this email finds you well and in good spirits. It is with a heavy heart that I write to inform you of my decision to resign from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name]. The past few years have been a blast, but all good things must come to an end.

As I sit down to write this email, I can't help but think back to the day I first walked into the office. I was filled with a mix of excitement and nerves, not knowing what to expect. But the warm welcome from the team quickly put me at ease, and I knew that I had found a new home away from home.

Over the years, I have had the pleasure of working with some of the most talented and dedicated individuals I have ever met. The laughs we shared, the challenges we overcame, and the victories we celebrated together will forever be etched in my memory.

But as much as I have enjoyed my time at [Company Name], I know that it is time for me to move on to new adventures. I am excited about the opportunities that lie ahead, and I am grateful for the skills and experiences that I have gained while working here.

I want to thank you and the rest of the team for making my time at [Company Name] so memorable. I could not have asked for a better group of people to work with, and I will miss each and every one of you dearly.

In closing, I wish [Company Name] continued success in all its future endeavors. Keep up the good work, and don't forget to have a little fun along the way!

Sincerely,

[Your Name]


Sample Professional Email Resignation  # 2

Subject: Resignation - [Your Name]

Dear [Manager's Name],

I am writing to inform you that I am resigning from my position as [Your Job Title] at [Company Name], effective [Resignation Date]. Please consider this email as my formal notice of resignation.

I want to express my gratitude for the opportunities that [Company Name] has given me during my time here. I have learned so much from the experience and have been fortunate to work alongside such a talented and supportive team.

I have made the difficult decision to resign because of personal reasons that require my immediate attention. Although I will miss working at [Company Name], I know that it is the right decision for me at this time.

Please let me know how I can help to ensure a smooth transition during my remaining time here. I will work with you to ensure that all outstanding projects are completed and that the transition is as seamless as possible.

I want to thank you and the team for your guidance and support during my time here. I have enjoyed working with all of you and appreciate everything that I have learned from the experience.

Please let me know if there is anything else that I can do to assist with the transition process. I wish [Company Name] continued success in the future.

Sincerely,

[Your Name]

resignation letter
how to resign from a job
resignation email
resignation notice
two weeks' notice
resignation letter sample
resignation letter template
resignation letter format
resignation letter due to personal reasons
resignation letter due to health reasons
resignation letter due to family reasons
resignation letter due to relocation
resignation letter with immediate effect
resignation letter without notice
resignation letter for better opportunity
faculty resignation letter
resignation letter from teaching position
resignation letter for academic job
how to resign from a faculty position
resignation letter for college professor
resignation letter due to personal reasons from teaching job
resignation letter for assistant professor
resignation letter for lecturer position
resignation letter from university position
resignation letter from professor position

Search the Sample Letter You Need

Powered by Blogger.